Required Experience: 2+ years
• Periodically attend contractor toolbox meetings, safety orientations and other contractor training sessions. Review contractor training content/topics for applicability to activities.
• Maintain requisite knowledge relating to OSHA standards and CDA safety requirements to perform duties on a consistent level.
• Conduct safety orientations for PMO as needed.
• Perform and document project safety inspections regularly, not to exceed weekly.
• Interact with contractor safety representatives to perform jobsite inspections.
• Follow-up with contractors to assure corrective actions have been implemented.
• Identify, coordinate and prioritize daily tasks based on hazards presented by contractors.
• Assist in the investigation of contractor incidents, assuring all emergency procedures have been initiated and followed.
• Review incident reports for completeness, making recommendations on missing data.
• Assist in the development of a contractor job hazard analysis (JHAs), if requested to do so.
• Review JHAs for completeness and recommend changes if needed.
• Review contractor safety programs and provide comments when requested to do so.
• Prepare agendas for contractor, CDA or PMO safety meetings and prepare meeting minutes at its conclusion.
• Other duties, as assigned.