Project Controls Engineer
Division: Design Services
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Scheduling and cost engineering, relative from medium to large and complex engineering/construction projects
- Hands-on scheduling experience with Primavera (P6) to conduct impact analysis, schedule claims analysis, monthly updates, and progress reports
- Ability to both develop resource loaded schedules and analyze schedules developed by others
- Ability to multi-task with accuracy and function as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Verify quantity take-offs for a particular discipline.
- Define the aspects and relationships of risk, cost, and quantities on the project. Identify and document specific areas of risk and key quantities and their effect on cost.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Review the project estimate, project breakdown framework, and project schedule.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related technical field
Minimum 4 years of progressive experience in project controls
Experience working in Infrastructure, rail, and municipal agency projects
GSG offers competitive wages and comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, time off with pay, 401(k) with company match, life, disability, and professional development reimbursement.
GSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer