Full Job Description
· Monitors the project schedule and budget.
· Reviews and processes technical submittals and RFIs.
· Generates correspondence; daily, weekly, and monthly diaries/reports; quantity calculations; meeting agendas and minutes.
· Generates progress pay estimate or reviews contractor payment application for accuracy; ensures audit proof documentation is compiled for each pay estimate.
· Identifies, evaluates, negotiates, and generates contract change orders.
· Reviews certified payrolls and extra work bills for compliance with prevailing wage laws; conducting or coordinating labor compliance interviews and documenting nonconformance.
· Coordinates and schedules materials testing and surveying services.
· Responsible for assisting the Resident Engineer with claims mitigation and dispute resolution, including but not limited to: generating independent cost estimates and scheduling impact analysis; preparing position papers; and presenting to dispute review boards.
· Provides document control oversight and performs document control when needed.
· May perform field inspections or conduct safety reviews as needed.
· Assist Assistant PMs, PMs and Senior PMs with coordination and planning of stakeholder meetings, CMR meetings, meetings with DSEs, preparation of meeting minutes and reports.
· Review of invoicing from various contracts.
· Provides administrative support to multiple project managers and staff.
· Gathers, tracks, and reports on information relevant to project assignments from multiple sources.
· Creates and maintains files and tracking tools using Excel.
· Organizes and schedules meetings and appointments.
· Produces and distributes meeting minutes, memorandums, and letters, as needed.
· Edits and reviews documents for grammar usage.
· Prepares PowerPoint presentations and handouts.
· Maintains and assists with databases.
· Designs processes to enhance work flow.
· Assists in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
· Other duties, as assigned.
* 1-3 years of related experience
Job Type: Part-time
- Associate (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location