GSG is a Professional Design Firm providing Civil Engineering and Environmental Services to State, County, Municipal and private clients.
GSG Consultants, Inc. is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our Business Development team in our Schaumburg office. This individual will be responsible for producing and developing proposals, qualifications statements, graphics, and promotional written materials. The successful candidate will work internally as a team player with other marketing, business development, and technical operations professionals to write, generate, format and produce a variety of different printed and electronic marketing materials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experience in proposal management, developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs) for engineering or related field.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple assignments and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Prepares and presents marketing materials.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail and quality.
- Maintain CRM and a variety of databases, files and lists.
- Excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe/Creative Suite, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Plan, coordinate, and attend customer and vendor events.
- Preferred 2-4 years of related experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Similar
Marketing: 2 years (required)
GSG offers competitive wages and comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, time off with pay, 401(k) with company match, life, disability, and professional development reimbursement.
GSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer