Division: Design Services
GSG is a Professional Design Firm providing Civil Engineering and Environmental Services to State, County, Municipal and private clients.
The Project Manager is responsible for completing assigned tasks under the direct supervision of a Principal, or other Manager. The Project Manager will be managing and designing projects from start to finish using relevant software for modeling and CAD design, utilizing engineering knowledge, skills and computers to solve and design solutions, preparation of Bidding Documents including Plans, Specifications and Estimates, working with CAD Technicians and junior engineers in order to complete design details and plan sets, performing construction observation, and communications with clients, along with attendance at both private and public meetings as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experienced with drainage projects and hydraulic modeling software
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office, and CAD design software
- MicroStation experienced preferred but not required
- Positive Additional Experience
- Knowledge of IDOT design standards, procedures and specifications
- State, County Municipal Experience
- Utility Experience
- Construction Observation Experience
- Sediment and Erosion Control Experience
- Candidate must possess a valid driver’s license.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Illinois License Professional Engineer
4-8 Years of successful project experience
GSG offers competitive wages and comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, time off with pay, 401(k) with company match, life, disability, and professional development reimbursement.
GSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer