Reports To: Director of Operations
GSG Consultants Inc. is seeking a responsible, self-motivated individual who is looking for real world experience and exposure to the consulting industry. The prospective intern should be eager to learn from co-workers and supervisors while supporting the Administrative and Marketing departments. He/She will help in various tasks and projects as needed included but not limited to making meeting arrangements, preparing reports, and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be comfortable working .in a fast-paced professional setting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform various Administrative functions
- Develop and maintain filing systems
- Maintain contact lists
- Provide general support to visitors
- Maintain Records and prepare work reports
- Assist in writing or editing marketing materials
- Liaise with Administration and Marketing Department to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Assist, as needed, with other projects and Initiatives
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma
Currently Pursuing a College or University Degree
GSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.